Mr. Palacio is an industrial designer and a product engineer. He makes a range of products for kids such as robots, kid play pools, bubble machines, inflatable toys, and air pumps. He has a background in engineering with excellent skills in 3D modeling.
He is competent in the following areas:
• CAD, CAM, CNC
• Creative designing and engineering
• Illustration, Industrial Design, Prototyping, Rendering, Robots and toys
He started his career as an industrial design intern with a manufacturer in China that creates quality innovative plastic products. He was involved with an international team for development of inflatable products. He worked with R&D engineers to generate new product development using Pro/Engineer CAD, CAM, CAE software to design new and innovative shapes with PVC sheets and rigid plastics.
Since January 2016 to present, he has been working in Shanghai. He designed a kid’s robot called Otto DIY. It is a 3D printable bipedal robot that comes to use of educating kids at STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Mathematics).
From March 2014 to December 2018, he worked on the development of inflatable summer leisure products for a manufacturer in China. He has been working on the designs of inflatable hot tubs, furniture, water sport products and toys for children with reputed brands such as Disney, Mattel and other licenses. He designed and developed more than a hundred projects in a year and successfully launched them in retail market.
From April 2014 to November 2015, he worked on Plobot in China. During this period he designed a tangible programming robot for children above four years age to enhance logical thinking and basic coding skills.
From March 2013 to February 2014, he worked in Copacabana, Colombia. During this period he was involved in research, development and marketing of cryo-therapy and thermotherapy products and sublimation graphic process applied to polyester fabrics. He was working on sampling of ideas to be manufactured.
From June 2012 to February 2013, he worked in Medellin, Colombia. During this period he designed and created animatronics characters for theme parks and shopping malls.
Mr. Palacio has received many awards and recognitions during the course of his creative journey. Some of them are as follows:
• STIDA in 2016: Second place in Industrial Design contest by Ministry of development in China
• Stratasys, Inc. in 2014: 3D printer
• Parametric Technology Corporation in 2011: PTC Academic “Speaker Box challenge”
Mr. Vaghela has been working on CAD-based projects since 2010 and has been consulting since 2015. He has a mechanical background, and he has been working mainly with civil engineers.
He prepares 2D drawings and 3D models using AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch up, Maya,
Creo, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Autodesk 3ds Max, Inventor and CATIA.
He has been providing drafting services for the following:
• HVAC systems, electrical services, plumbing services
• P & ID Diagrams, Isometric drawings
• Fabrication drawings
• 3d modeling services
• Paper to cad drawing
• Character design and animation walkthroughs
• Furniture design
He provides the following CAD-based services:
• CAD conversions (paper to cad, 2D to 3D, image to cad and AutoCAD to 3d modeling)
• 2D drafting services
• 3D modeling
• Product designing, conceptual designing
• Rapid prototyping services
• MEP(Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing) services
In Civil services, he provides:
• Paper to CAD conversion
• Architect model
• Paper to CAD conversion
The Architectural services that he has been providing includes:
• MEP Services, such as 2d drafting, 3d modeling, rendering service, photo rendering and animation services, renovations and walkthroughs.
He has also been providing the following reverse engineering services:
• He has worked on a binocular project for one of his clients.
• For one of his German clients he has worked on a gun probe design and defined a new design of handle.
• He has also worked on drawings for medical equipment, such as lenses and
lens cover. According to his client’s requirement, he creates a prototype and finalizes the product.
• He has worked on reverse engineering for automotive parts as well.
He has also worked on some of the following:
• Fluid flow/ gas flow meter
• Biometric Scanner (Sheet Metal)
• Spot Welding Fixtures
First the prototype is made ready and approved and then it is sent to the supplier for mass production.
He has been providing manufacturing support services as well, such as:
• Manufacturing of petrol – flammable liquid measuring device
• Casting support services
• Machining support services such as turning services, wire cutting, laser cutting, and water jet cutting services, plastic product – mould design and manufacturing services