Mr. Sharma has been a CAD draftsman and designer since 2002 in water supply, sewerage systems, roads and drainage systems.
He mostly designs 2D drawings and models using AutoCAD, WaterGEMS, SewerGEMS, MS Excel and MS Word.
He has been designing for many government projects, such as follows:
• From 2014-15, he worked with Jammu and Kashmir Economic Reconstruction Agency on framing specifications and reviewing design aspects for networks.
• From 2013 to 14, he was working with Bihar Urban Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited to improve water supply facility in Bhagalpur, Gaya and Darbhanga towns of Bihar. He undertook soil investigations and verified survey drawings, designed and reviewed water supply distribution network, optimized designs of water supply networks, prepared detailed scheme reports, created distribution network drawings and designed for rehabilitation of water pipelines.
• From 2013 to 15, he worked with Public Health Engineering Department, government of Rajasthan. Preparation of detailed civil, mechanical and engineering designs; detailed design engineering of water supply distribution network and preparation of the detailed drawings and cost estimates.
• From 2007-08, he worked on a reverse engineering project with a client outside India where initial designs were marked and he created detailed layouts.
• From 2005-06, he worked on a project with R&D design center of Maryland County. It involved residential, industrial and commercial site planning and infrastructure development relating water supply.
He makes use of phone and email to communicate with clients. He prefers face to face meetings to discuss projects, however he also uses Skype and WhatsApp to connect with distant clients and to transfer drawings that have been modified.