Mechanical CAD Drafting Support
Design Presentation offers CAD design and drafting services (both 2D and 3D) to a wide variety of industries (including aerospace, automotive, engineering and power).
- The majority of our industrial clients approach us due to their lack of available software and related skills and the cost effectiveness of our mechanical drafting services. For example, our clients often have a need for Autocad, SolidWorks, Catia and Unigraphics.
- With the advent of 3D modeling software, we are able to offer clients the opportunity to visualize their complete model before they commence production.
- Industrial clients often want us to create enhanced 3D models, which they use to create renderings for use in brochures and marketing material.
- Some of our industrial clients need to track and retrieve data that under their manual system was proving too cumbersome. In order to do this, they need to convert old paper-based documents into intelligent electronic files. This conversion also frees up storage space, improves data security and facilitates the management of information.
- Standardization is another significant driver of our services (both 2D and 3D conversion), as many clients choose to convert from one 2D format to another (either 2D or 3D) in order to make their information more consistent.
- We also assist our clients with redline changes. To cope with design changes in a cost effective manner, many of our clients find it beneficial to outsource the work to us.