Design Presentation provides mechanical drafting services using AutoCAD (DWG, DXF), MicroStation (DGN), Adobe Illustrator (AI), Coreldraw (CDR), VectorWorks, etc. We can create new drawings from design data and sketches. Using our mechanical drafting expertise we can also create coordination drawings for all types of mechanical assemblies, architectural schematics, structural designs… and then transform them into perfectly accurate multi-layer CAD drawings.
DesignPresentation is committed to giving you the best mechanical engineering drawing results at very competitive prices. We can work on over 300 different image formats such as IMG, JPEG, PCX, PDF, PICT, GIF, TIFF, etc. and convert them into fully editable multilayer digital formats. If you provide us with your mechanical engineering drawings (as scanned sketches), we can process them and have them sent back to you overnight… or even sooner.
The advantages of using Design Presentation’s mechanical drafting services are:
- The final output is editable and will be in DXF or DWG format because we create the mechanical engineering drawing as a new file.
- We can create as many layers as you require. We generate separate layers for dimensions, text, body, hidden lines, and centerlines, etc.
- Text is separated and has its own layer and is recognizable as text.
- Dimensions are intact and are shown by a separate layer.
- We use blocks for different entities (doors, windows, plumbing fixtures, electrical fixtures, etc.).
Contact us today for a free trial.