Design Presentation is a leading provider of CAD support services to power generation and distribution companies in North America, and specializes in converting archives of electrical schematic diagrams (power plants, etc.) into electronic format, including paper to CAD conversion, 2D to 3D conversion and redline changes.
To meet the exacting requirements of the industry, our team of CAD technicians understand the need to adhere to industry norms:
- All lines shall be drawn according to pre-defined snap settings
- Given the volume of electrical schematics and the need for consistency, we extensively use LISP routines to meet quality control requirements.
- All drawings that form a part of critical infrastructure information (CII) shall be marked with a CII stamp.
- We mention all revision information in the electrical schematic
- We index all drawings and documents for electronic data management systems (EDMS) purposes
Power generation and distribution companies find Design Presentation to be a cost effective solution to the above requirements. Please use the our “Get A Quote” form to submit your requirements. We would be pleased to provide you with a free quotation.