XBRL (eXtensible Business Reporting Language) is an open standard for sharing business-related information. iXBRL, or in-line XBRL, is a variant that includes machine-readable tags and legible captions. PDF to XBRL / iXBRL conversion is the process of converting a PDF document into XBRL or iXBRL format to comply with local reporting rules.
Many companies manually produce business reports using MS Office, and then convert the output to PDF. We can accept any of these files (e.g. PDF, Excel, Word, Adobe InDesign and QuarkXpress) and perform the PDF to XBRL / iXBRL conversion for you. We can handle a wide variety of financial documents, including accounts in UK GAAP, UK IFRS and US GAAP; we can convert to XBRL your most challenging PDF documents.
Here’s how we work:
1. Send us a sample page of the document you wish to convert from PDF to XBRL or iXBRL (via email or our online form).
2. We’ll send you a quote for XBRL/iXBRL conversion as required by Companies House and HMRC.
3. Once we approve our rate, send us the rest of the document for conversion into XBRL or iXBRL
4. When the XBRL/iXBRL conversion is complete, you can download it from our website.
5. You can pay by check, credit card, PayPal or wire transfer.
To get started, please visit our Get-A-Quote page.