A resume (sometimes spelled résumé) is a curriculum vitae (CV), a record of work experience, professional achievements, education, skills, certifications, and other details that make the case for the job. It is usually the first contact between a company and candidate.
Design Presentation’s resume typing service enables you to put forward a smart, compelling and professionally written resume. An effective CV is like a sales brochure, which portrays your worth in the market by its clear layout and visual appeal. Why not leave it up to the professionals to take care of everything for you?
Whether your resume needs a touch up or a complete makeover, we will enable you to put your best foot forward. DesignPresentation specializes in overnight delivery, so even if you are in a hurry, our resume typing service will be sure to cater to your need, at a reasonable price.
Here is how to get started:
1. Select the Right Resume Format. We can suggest some options for you, or you can find examples by doing a web search.
2. Add Your Contact Information
3. You may want to start with a Statement of Objectives
4. List Your Work Experience & Achievements
5. List Your Educational Qualifications
6. You may also want to mention your personal interests (e.g. hobbies) and personal details.
7. Use the Get-A-Quote button at the top of this page to submit your the above information (zipping them into a zip folder if required).
Our sole purpose is to make you look good while giving your prospective employer a lasting first impression. We would be happy to help you.
A resume speaks about the professional aspect of your life, so it is very important that it should present your image and working experience in a true manner, while retaining your distinctiveness.