XBRL Conversion is the process of converting documents (e.g. PDF, Word, Excel, etc.) into XBRL format. XBRL (eXtensible Business Reporting Language) is an open standard for sharing business-related information. iXBRL, or in-line XBRL, is a variant that includes machine-readable tags and legible captions. The process of converting files into XBRL format can be time consuming, and many companies don’t have the resources to do this in-house. That’s where Design Presentation comes in.
Design Presentation is a US-based leading provider of XBRL Conversion Services to Fortune 500 companies, government entities and thousands of small businesses around the world. Many of our clients manually produce business reports using MS Office, and then convert the output to PDF. We can accept any of these file formats (e.g. PDF, Excel, Word) and perform the XBRL conversion for you. We can handle a wide variety of financial documents, including accounts in UK GAAP, UK IFRS and US GAAP; we can convert to XBRL your most challenging documents.
Here’s how we work:
1. Send us a sample page of the document you wish to convert to XBRL or iXBRL (via email or our online form)
2. We’ll send you a quote for iXBRL or XBRL conversion
3. Once we approve our rate, send us the rest of the document for conversion into XBRL or iXBRL
4. When the XBRL or iXBRL conversion is complete, you can download it from our website.
5. You can pay by check, credit card or wire transfer.
Contact us today for a free quote!